Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Final Topic " Exposure to the Guinean educational system"


My final topic for my final paper is titled: “Exposure to the Guinean educational system’’

The reason why I chose this topic is to be able to expose others about the educational system in my country of origin by explaining how it functions, to highlight the different stages that a student must go through (Kindergarten; Elementary school; Junior high; High school; College).

I would like to show the differences and the similarities between the Guinean and American educational systems.

Outline of my paper:

1.      Introduction: I intend to give an historical view of the Guinean educational system by talking about how and when it started.

2.      Body of text: In this part of my paper, I will explain the different stages followed by students in Guinea; How the system is structured and how it works; the differences between the Guinean educational system and the one in America.

3.      Conclusion: I will give my impression on the two systems and talk about what needs to be done to improve the one that needs improvement.

Resources:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment