Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My book "Islam Without Fear" 9/25/12

I selected the book "Islam Without Fear" ,as I am Muslim and feel like that my religion is being misunderstood by many people for reasons that varies from : Extremism , lack of knowledge about Islam , Political reasons and the actions of few bad seeds claiming to act in the name Islam .
I am hoping that the knowledge that I would gain from reading this book will help me have some accurate insight about the principles of Islam that I will be able to share with others.

The author of the book is:Baker, Raymond William, 1942

The title of the book is: "Islam Without Fear"

The book was printed by HARVARD UNIVERSITY PRESS in Boston and London in 2003

As I was walking in the library , I came across this book titled "Islam without Fear" by Raymond William Baker from the year 1942.The author had it printed by Harvard University Press in Boston and London in 2003.
I found the title "Islam Without Fear" very interesting ,as I believe that many people associate Islam with violence without taking their time to understand that in every religion you will find extremist in them and moderate as well .
To best illustrate my thoughts , I would like to use this quote: "O mankind! We created yu from a single (pair)of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And God has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things). Quran, Surah:49:13 "Islam Without Fear" page (13) from the beginning , by Raymond William Baker from the year 1942 and printed by Harvard University Press in Boston and London in 2003.

Mohamed Toure 9/25/12

No comments:

Post a Comment